After many weeks of concepting and client presentations, we decided to create an interactive table that was activated by the placement of a 3D-printed pill. I worked on this project as one of 2 art directors/UI designers from concept through build, collaboratively with the UX designer, strategists and developers.
We went from very rough sketches into wireframes and proposed screen design options for one section of the experience. Once the client and development approved it, we built out one patient story. There were many phases of printing to scale, fixing photoshop files, having the section built and adjusting the creative based on live reviews.
The table was a huge success and was in constant use throughout the week. The client was thrilled and the booth stood out from the competition, having great prominence at the convention.