This project was very challenging and fascinating because of the extensive legal requirements that are required for pharmaceuticals entering the market. We went through many substantial navigational and content changes along the way because everything had to be approved at every step by the client, the medical and legal departments.
This section had problems once it went through medical and legal reviews because all 4 screens needed to be given equal prominence and there had to be a forced order to the data. Also we had to get rid of the pop-up screens because they weren’t trackable on this platform.
Through many white board meetings with the strategy and engagement team we came up with this sketch as the best solution, and I made annotated wireframes which I talked the client through because it was extremely confusing.